How to Straighten and Fix a Bent or Curved Penis
How to fix a bent penis
There are several weird and awkward ways your penis can bend. Some are natural, others are a result of injury and sometimes a natural predisposition. Some penile curvatures are great for your sex life, while others can be both uncomfortable during sex and just in general.
If you’ve landed on this page in search of how to fix a bent penis than we’ve got you covered.
The difference between a curved penis vs straight penis can be as simple as correcting a small bend of a few degrees to straighten a severe curve caused by Peyronie’s disease. No matter how large or small your problem we can show how to effectively straighten a curved penis in a few months. While there are other options they tend to be less effective and more time consuming, with the exception of surgery… but there a lot of drawbacks to undergoing penile curvature curative surgery, but we’ll go into that later. For now here’s how to straighten a bent penis:
How to straighten bent penis in 3 months, Guaranteed.
Short of going under the knife there isn’t another medically proven method to fix a bent penis. Using a traction device is the only nonsurgical methods approved by the FDA and CE certified as a type 1 medical grade device.
What makes having a curved penis a curse?
- It’s awkward. They say size matters, and while it may, having an irregularly shaped penis is awkward during oral sex and will likely hurt your partner during intercourse.
- Less self-confidence. Men tend to pride themselves on the size and skill of their manhood. Most men don’t actually think about the shape unless something is wrong and then it becomes something of an obsession, leading to lower self-esteem.
- Performance anxiety. It’s hard not to worry about sleeping with someone if you’re thinking about whether or not she’s going to judge you based on deformity that you had no control over, or whether or not you’re going to hurt her because you bend the wrong the way.
- You have a smaller penis. Speaking of size, you can lose up 1.5 + inches from a penile curve. It’s just insult to injury that you’d end up with a smaller and misshapen penis.
As the short animated video above illustrated, if your like 99.9% of men with a one, your curved penis is really quite simple to straighten. It just takes some time, persistence, and the right device. It doesn’t matter if erection curves up, down, sideways, or in a combination thereof. They can all be fixed using the SizeGenetics device.
The difference between a normal penis and Peyronie’s disease
The photo does a pretty good job at explaining what can happen to the penis if you suffer from Peyronie’s disease. It’s important to note that this fibrous plaque that forces the penis into a weird shape can also occur from small injuries over time. This can happen to many young men if they masturbate with excessive pressure (seriously, it’s a real thing called Traumatic Masturbation Syndrom, you can find out more here)
When should you start asking how to straighten a bent penis?
Most healthy men have a very slight curve when erect. Often the curvature becomes more pronounced with high levels of arousal and honestly, if you only have a slight curve of a few degrees, don’t sweat it. Yes, you can straighten it with ease, but it shouldn’t be impacting your life. Men with a more severe bend should correct it as it can lead to complications both physically and lifestyle wise.
Here’s a little more info on SizeGenetics, what it does and why it comes so highly recommended by medical professionals:
How to correct a curved penis – Pro tips
Prevention: It may sound stupid, but even once you’ve fixed your bent/curved penis you’ll want to make sure it stays that way, so with that in mind try following these steps that have been strongly recommended by experts in the field in order to avoid the development of a curve in the penis:
- Avoid sleeping on your belly. Try sleeping on your side or on your back. Bonus: this is also just better for your back.
- Increase your intake off vitamin-E rich food or you may consider supplements, but follow the recommended amount. Vitamin E is a big factor in stimulating blood flow to the penis. Bonus: you’ll hang lower and have stronger erections.
- Change where it hangs. Try and change the direction of your penis in clothes especially if you’re wearing anything tight. No bonus here.
- Avoid sexual positions or activity that may cause penile injury. Bonus: you won’t break your penis…which can happen (more info here)
Below is an excerpt. You can find more information on good old fashion medical websites like Web MD.
How to fix a bent penis?
Can you straighten a curved penis? A bent penis is a known complication among men. Though the problem is more prominent with older men but young men too can at times face this problem, however, this can cause one discomfort as well as embarrassment. One can also experience pain during lovemaking because of it. The search for a cure for bent penis is therefore very high. You can find out more information on how to use the SizeGenetics traction device, it’s the best tool to straighten a penile curvature and it’s also the top penis enlargement device.
How to fix a bent penis – What causes a curved penis?
Having a bent penis can happen because of many reasons, some are- genes, injury, circulatory problems, and diabetes. It has also been said that bent penis can occur because of abuses and trauma. Now how to fix a bent penis is thankfully more directed than how one ended up with a curved penis in the first place.
Bent penis or Peyronie’s disease occurs when a plaque develops in the penis. If that is been the case then you must consult your doctor for proper diagnosis.
A bent penis might or might not cause pain during intercourse. It can also cause discomfort for your partner. But more often it’s for an aesthetic reason men search for remedies for bent penis. Men suffering from the issue of curved penis often suffer from low esteem and embarrassment.
How to make a curved penis straight
Since a bent penis is a common ailment among men the search for remedies is very high on the Internet. If you search online you would come across more than one methods to treat bent penis. Following is the list of most common treatments available for bent penis problem.
How to correct a curved penis:
Surgery: It is said to have the most permanent result but bent penis surgery often brings in several side effects. Suffering from issues like- erectile dysfunction, impotence, pain during intercourse, inability to hold an erection, infection are some of the common complaints after penis surgery. Secondly, surgery is also very expensive often costing over thousand pounds.
Penis extender: Penis extender devices can help straighten a curved penis. With regular exercises and penis extender, you can treat almost any form of penile curvature right at home. Penis extenders are also preferred because its a much more affordable option than surgeries and you can also avoid the undesirable side effects caused by surgery.
Stretching exercises: You can perform the stretching exercises at home to cure bent penis. The exercise involves simply pulling the penis outward holding its head till the point you feel comfortable with the stress. The exercise would eventually stretch out the bent part and make your penis look significantly bigger.
Other Methods of How to Straighten Your Penis
Ultrasound treatment: It is considered a newer approach to fixing a bent penis and hence the full extent of its effectiveness and side effects are not yet known. You may consult with your doctor first before seeking treatment for your bent penis through ultrasound.
A bent penis is pretty common an issue amongst men. However, a curved penis wouldn’t always mean Peyronie’s disease which is often a grave health condition. If your curved penis isn’t interfering with your sex life or causing your pain, you may not need medical consultation for it. Bent penis, however, isn’t a condition that can’t be treated. You can straighten the penis curvature with undergoing painful surgery.
How to cure bent penis:
Men’s Sexual Health 101 – Decoding The ABC’s Of Penis Vitamins
There’s more to having a healthy penis than simply making sure it’s nice and straight. Having a bent penis is indeed a complication and can adversely affect penile health and sexual wellness, but in order to maintain optimal penis health, you should consider the following carefully.
Consider the following over and above penile curvature correction:
When it comes to eating right and living a healthy lifestyle, everyone knows a well-balanced diet full of vitamins and nutrients is an important component. Yet somehow the veggies don’t always make it on the plate. What most men don’t know is that those same vitamins and nutrients are equally important to pumping up sexual health and getting a major boost in the bedroom. Ready to load up on veggies now? Learn more about 5 essential vitamins and how they help keep up good penis health, and how to reap the benefits with or without eating one’s weight in broccoli.
5 Key Vitamins for Penis Health
When it comes to powering the penis, 5 vitamins stand out above the rest as far as sexual health and performance. Luckily, they are easy to remember; just recite the ABC’s (okay, more like ABCE’s).
- Vitamin A: Most people are unfamiliar with vitamin A’s strong anti-bacterial properties, but this nutrient can actual help prevent infection and combat common causes of penis odor. It helps fight that bacteria and keep the penis fresh and clean between showers.
- Vitamin B5: Commonly used to achieve an all-over energy boost, and that goes for the penis as well. B5 contributes to healthy sexual function by improving cell metabolism, which is vital to the maintenance of a healthy penis. What’s more, studies have shown that B5 may boost testosterone levels, which can have the added bonus of increasing a man’s drive.
- Vitamin C: Another important vitamin for penis health, vitamin C ups collagen production and may improve the firmness of penis tissue+. who knew an orange could do that? A daily dose of C can also keep blood vessels healthy and improve circulation to the penis, which is a major factor to overall erectile functioning.
- Vitamin D: Best known for strengthening bones, vitamin D can work wonders down under. It will help to fight diseases that can damage the penis. Including Peyronie’s disease. It also improves the functioning of the penis cells.
- Vitamin E: Long been used inexpensive facial moisturizers and healing skin creams as a total rejuvenator of irritated, dry skin. Well, most men forget that the penis skin needs attention, too; ever hear of chafing? Vitamin E can help fight cracked, red skin that is prominent on the penis especially during harsh winter months.
Getting Vitamins Essential for Penile Health the Easy Way:
Of course, getting vitamins via food is important, and vegetables should be a part of every man’s diet. However, sometimes, it is hard to hit the daily intake of all of these essential nutrients from food alone, particularly for the on-the-go-man. That is where vitamin supplements come in. Many men choose to take over-the-counter vitamin supplements to load up on all the nutrients their body needs. This is a convenient way to ensure the body is getting the fuel it needs even with a less than perfect diet.
The only problem with traditional vitamin supplements is that whatever the body does not absorb, is passed through the body and excreted, so one may not be receiving the full benefit of the supplements being taken. Sadly, there is a way to avoid this problem and achieve maximum benefit where it is needed most.
The best way to power up the penis with the vitamins it most needs is through a good, well-balanced diet. Your diet should focus on fruits, vegetables, and proteins rich in omegas (like salmon). It is as simple as that to maintain a healthy penis. Once you’ve learned how to fix a bent penis and put it into practice, following the tips above will ensure you have optimal sexual health well into your twilight years. If you have any questions on how to straighten your penis, please feel to ask us.